How to install GLSL Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install GLSL Shaders Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
GLSL Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
The GLSL Shaders mod seems so be a simple thing. Someone who get tired of unrealistic shades, flat, and also other lights in Minecraft, It is such an deal supplement towards the game. Not just does it allow for really easy light, shadows which echo the design generating them and other consequences that are wonderful, nevertheless it can also be easy to deploy and suitable for a good deal of additional mods. You won’t determine what there is the compatibility a huge deal unless you’ve been modding Minecraft for a long time. The mods can absolutely break whenever you make an effort to use them in combination.
The GLSL shaders mod requires a reasonable computer to operate it properly, and is very gpu-intensive. It’s encouraged the person be wise whenever choosing to install, and use this mod. A lot of FPS (Frame-Rate per-second) will be found in the complete procedure for using the mod. Luckily, the mod’s programmer has unveiled some with various FPS utilization, diverse types. This will become a large problem for those of whom do not have a computer in which can run such a mod .
toggle sprint mod 1.8.9
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
OptiFine 1.16.3 is a mod give config powerful on the occupation Minecraft, It approve Minecraft run more smoothly and use fewer resources. If you human inventiveness (texture) load HD without installment author other mods.
Nevertheless, this will develop into an issue that is substantial for those of whom do not possess a computer where could run this type of mod. Just wood into your world in Minecraft, in case you are uncertain of one’s FPS with or without the mod fitted, and media the F3 option. This can talk about a monitor, coated with wrinkles and details of unique info The FPS counter is found on the top left of this screen format, easy and easily branded to understand. To close this layout, only click on the button that is F3 yet again.
There are some added features.
- Support connected texture
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
How to install?
You need specified version of original minecraft.jar, Optifine.
You need shaders (*.vsh, *.fsh). They are not currently included in mod zip.
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
- 1. Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
- 2. Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
- 3. Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
- 4. If you use Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
- 5. Copy files from OptiFine zip into minecraft.jar.
- 6. Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
- 7. Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
- 8. Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
- 1. Open Magic Launcher.
- 2. Click Setup button.
- 3. Select or create configuration you want to use.
- 4. If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- 5. Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- 6. Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
- 7. Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
- 8. OK
- A. Manual install in minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in 7-Zip
- Delete META-INF
- Copy files from mod zip into minecraft.jar in this order: (forge), optifine, SEUS-v10rc7, newer ShadersMod
- B. Merge newer ShadersMod into SEUS-v10rc7 zip (for use with Magic Launcher)
- Replace .class files in SEUS-v10rc7 zip with .class files from newer ShadersMod.
- C. Simply use Magic Launcher
- Add SEUS-v10rc7 zip file below OptiFine and above newer ShadersMod.
- Add newer ShadersMod below SEUS-v10rc7.
Notes for Minecraft 1.6.x:
- Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.x. Then close it.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.x with profile Forge.
- Check whether everything is alright and close.
Normal map and specular map name:
- Insert _n or _s before .png at the end of texture name in resource pack.
- It will end with _n.png or _s.png .
- Texture in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone.png
- Normal map in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone_n.png
- Specular map in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone_s.png
- Fixed crash while rendering compass in item frame.
- Fixed compatibility with AMD Catalyst 14.9.
- Fixed strange lines appear on some block types with SEUS-v10.1.
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For 1.4.7/1.4.6 (for Minecraft 1.4.6-1.4.7 OptiFine HD Ultra D5)
For 1.5.2 (for Minecraft 1.5.2 OptiFine HD Ultra D3)
Bump shadow waving:https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1417062434
For 1.7.2 (Compatible with AMD Catalyst 14.9, Optifine ultra edition only)
For 1.7.4 (Not require Forge)
For 1.7.5 (Not require Forge)
For 1.7.10:(Compatible with AMD Catalyst 14.9, Optifine ultra edition only)
For 1.8: (Not compatible with Optifine, FML)
Non-Forge Edition installer:
Warning: If it crashes, it may corrupt your save game. Backup your save game before running or run it only with test-world.
For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.9,0, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.0
Sp614x has merged Shaders Mod’s feature into OptiFine HD.
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
Bump shadow waving:
- Zeekes’s Shaders:http://www.mediafire.com/?cdp83qdsw4211.
- Sildur’s Shaders:https://modminecraftpc.net/sildurs-shaders-mod-minecraft/
- Chocapic13’s Shaders:https://modminecraftpc.net/chocapic13-shaders-mod-minecraft/
- Sonic Ether’s v8 Ultra:http://www.mediafire.com/?pei02c8727sa720
- Sonic Ether’s v8 Default:http://www.mediafire.com/?d8d66m1837i4wdm
- Sonic Ether’s v8 Lite:http://www.mediafire.com/?6fcgoi4htb8jacq
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about GLSL Shaders Mod [1.16.5-1.15.2], please comment below the article, we will support