How to install Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod 1.12.2-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod 1.12.2-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2 compatible with minecraft versions:1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod is the mod that provide a lot of plane and vehicle components to your Minecraft world. This mod will allow custom content creators to make their own planes without inventing a whole new set of parts or making themselves dependent on Flan’s packs. This mod is the simplest pack of all, a pack of useless parts that do nothing.
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Biplane Wing and Wooden Wing
Triplane Wing and Wooden Propeller
Wheel and Wooden Tail
Wooden Cockpit and Metal Wing Section
Small Metal Wing and Metal Propeller
Metal Tail and Metal Cockpit
Bomb Bay and Passenger Bay
Piston and V4 Engine
V6 Engine and V8 Engine
8 Cylinder Rotary Engine and Tank Shells
Small Bomb and Large Bomb
Napalm and AA Barrel
Small Car Chassis and Tank Body
Tank Barrel and Tank Turret
Caterpillar Track Piece and Caterpillar Track
Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod Video:
Some notes about plane and vehicle crafting
- The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
- Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
- The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
- G : Open Team Select Menu
- H : Open Team Score Menu
Plane / Vehicle Controls
(This will be changeable in the next update)
- E : Exit plane / vehicle
- R : Inventory
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
- W : Accelerate
- S : Decelerate / Go backwards
- A : Turn left
- D : Turn right
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
- V : Drop bomb / fire shell
- Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
- Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
- C : Switch control modes (planes only)
Planes (mouse controls)
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right
- Left click : Shoot machine guns
- Right click : Drop bombs
Teams Mod Instructions
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
- 1) Enter /teams listGametypes into the chat window to see the available gametypes
- 2) Enter /teams setGametype <Gametype> where <Gametype> is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (TDM for example)
- 3) Enter /teams listAllTeams to see the available teams
- 4) Enter /teams setTeams <team1> <team2> and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
- 5) Enter /teams getSticks
- 6) Go to creative mode /gamemode 1³ and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff creative tab)
- 7) Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
- 8) Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
- 9) Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
- 10) Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
For more help with teams try /teams help
Other useful commands
- /teams setGametype None : Switch Teams mod off
- /teams setVariable friendlyFire false : Allow / disallow friendly fire
- /teams setVariable autobalance true : Enable / disable autobalance
- /teams setVariable scoreLimit 100³ : Set the TDM score limit
- /teams armourDrops false : Turn off armour drops
- /teams weaponDrops smart : Turn on smart drops (other options are on/off)
- /teams canBreakGlass false : Whether bullets break glass, lightstone and the like
- /teams explosions false : Whether explosive weaponry damages the environment
- /teams mgLife 100³ : Set the lifespan of MGs. 0 means they never dissapear
- /teams vehicleLife 100³ : Set the lifespan of vehicles. 0 means they never dissapear
- /teams planeLife 100³ : Set the lifespan of planes. 0 means they never dissapear
Now you can set your bases into groups (called maps) and use a simple command to set the current map, and hence the set of currently used bases.
- /teams listMaps : List the maps
- /teams addMap shortName The Long Name of The Map : Make a new map. shortName is a reference name used to set the map and the full name follows.
- /teams setMap shortName : Sets the current map to be the map with the given shortName
- /teams removeMap shortName : Remove a map from the list
- Use the Stick of Mapping (/teams getSticks) to set the map of a base
- /teams listRotation : Show the current rotation
- /teams useRotation true : Use the map rotation
- /teams addRotation <map> <gametype> <team1> <team2> : Add a map with set gametype and teams to the map rotation
- /teams removeRotation <ID> : Remove a map from the rotation. IDs are as in listRotation
- /teams nextMap : Skip the current map and move on to the next one
- /teams goToMap <ID> : Jump around the rotation at will
How to install Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod for Minecraft:
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- You should have downloaded a zip file with a folder and probably a readme inside.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flans Mod installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.
Simple Parts Pack Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod 1.12.2-1.8.9-1.7.10-1.7.2, please comment below the article, we will support