How to install Flan’s Mod Epic Gun Mod Battle [1.12.2->1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Flan’s Mod Epic Gun Mod Battle [1.12.2->1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Flan’s Mod for Minecraft Epic Gun Mod Battle [1.12.2/1.7.10]
Flan’s Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a huge mod for Minecraft which adds planes, cars, tanks, guns, grenades and more in a customisable content pack system. Enjoy peacefully flying through the Minecraftian skies and driving through your worlds or get some more destructive content packs and stab, shoot and detonate mobs, blocks and even other players.
This mod is a combination of Planes, Vehicles and WW2Guns rewritten with a whole load of awesome new features and designed to allow easy custom content creation by anyone. Flan’s mod alone is useless, it requires content packs in order to be of any use.
You can turn your world into a first person shooter with this mod. Challenge yourself by putting the game in the hardest mode and fight off hordes of zombies. Minecraft may be notorious for not having any sort of guns but Flan’s mod now gives you that option. Bring your world out of the dark ages and into modern times. Rid yourself of the need for bows and arrows and arm yourself with an automatic.
Every part of Flan’s Mod works in multiplayer and provides additional experiences such as flying large bombers with multiple passenger gun turrets and playing gametypes such as Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
Usage and Crafting Recipes:
Most actual items and blocks are separate from the mod, distributed in content packs, but there are still a few things you will need to know how to craft that are in the base mod.
Vehicle Crafting Table – – 252 / 253 / 254
All 3 tables have been combined into one, but all the crafting recipes still exist. As such, this is the cheapest one
Some notes about plane and vehicle crafting
- The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
- Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
- The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
- G : Open Team Select Menu
- H : Open Team Score Menu
Plane / Vehicle Controls
(This will be changeable in the next update)
- E : Exit plane / vehicle
- R : Inventory
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
- W : Accelerate
- S : Decelerate / Go backwards
- A : Turn left
- D : Turn right
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
- V : Drop bomb / fire shell
- Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
- Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
- C : Switch control modes (planes only)
Planes (mouse controls)
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right
- Left click : Shoot machine guns
- Right click : Drop bombs
Teams Mod Instructions
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
- 1) Enter /teams listGametypes into the chat window to see the available gametypes
- 2) Enter /teams setGametype <Gametype> where <Gametype> is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (TDM for example)
- 3) Enter /teams listAllTeams to see the available teams
- 4) Enter /teams setTeams <team1> <team2> and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
- 5) Enter /teams getSticks
- 6) Go to creative mode /gamemode 1 and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff creative tab)
- 7) Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
- 8) Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
- 9) Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
- 10) Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
For more help with teams try /teams help
Other useful commands
- /teams setGametype None : Switch Teams mod off
- /teams setVariable friendlyFire false : Allow / disallow friendly fire
- /teams setVariable autobalance true : Enable / disable autobalance
- /teams setVariable scoreLimit 100 : Set the TDM score limit
- /teams armourDrops false : Turn off armour drops
- /teams weaponDrops smart : Turn on smart drops (other options are on/off)
- /teams canBreakGlass false : Whether bullets break glass, lightstone and the like
- /teams explosions false : Whether explosive weaponry damages the environment
- /teams mgLife 100 : Set the lifespan of MGs. 0 means they never dissapear
- /teams vehicleLife 100 : Set the lifespan of vehicles. 0 means they never dissapear
- /teams planeLife 100 : Set the lifespan of planes. 0 means they never dissapear
Now you can set your bases into groups (called maps) and use a simple command to set the current map, and hence the set of currently used bases.
- /teams listMaps : List the maps
- /teams addMap shortName The Long Name of The Map : Make a new map. shortName is a reference name used to set the map and the full name follows.
- /teams setMap shortName : Sets the current map to be the map with the given shortName
- /teams removeMap shortName : Remove a map from the list
- Use the Stick of Mapping (/teams getSticks) to set the map of a base
- /teams listRotation : Show the current rotation
- /teams useRotation true : Use the map rotation
- /teams addRotation <map> <gametype> <team1> <team2> : Add a map with set gametype and teams to the map rotation
- /teams removeRotation <ID> : Remove a map from the rotation. IDs are as in listRotation
- /teams nextMap : Skip the current map and move on to the next one
- /teams goToMap <ID> : Jump around the rotation at will
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge,Flans Mod
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Get some content packs.
- Now run Minecraft through the launcher and quit.
- Returning to your game directory, there should be a Flan folder.
- Put all the content pack zips (don’t extract them) in the newly created Flan folder.
- Run Minecraft again and you should be good to go.
Flan’s Mod: Apocalypse:
To get to the Apocalypse, craft an AI Chip and build a mecha with it:
Flan’s Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
Show Content »»
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
Flans Mod: Download from
Flans Mod – – Apocalypse: Download from
Apocalypse Content Pack: Download from
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Flan’s Mod Epic Gun Mod Battle [1.12.2->1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support