How to install Family C Mod [1.7.10] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Family C Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Family C Mod [1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Family C Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Tutorial download and install Family C Mod
What is Family C Mod?
This mod named Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.It’s a mod developer 1 year ago. If you want a family on the game, please read more
- Selecting your gender (with JBRA you will see the female model too!)
- Marriage a player
- Divorce from your partner
- Adopting a player
The key is configurable
- The Interact key (default: will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently. If you dont look at somebody then your data will show up. If you look at a player then you will see his data and other buttons will appear too of requirements are met. You can currently Adopt or Marry an other Player. If you Adopt then he/she will be your Child. If you Porpose to someone that he/she will be your Marriage Partner.
- To change your gender type: /jfcgender (male or female) [playerName] OR /jfcgender switch [playerName]
- You can set your social status to single or clear your parent name or clear your childrens: /jfc (Single or noParent or noChild) [playerName]
Installation Family C Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Family C Mod
- Put Family C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Family mod Changelogs:
- Update 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Compatibility update.
Family C Mod Download Links:
Credit by: JinRyuu
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Family C Mod [1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support