How to install Extended Workbench Mod [1.12.2-1.7.10->1.7.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Extended Workbench Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Extended Workbench Mod [1.12.2-1.7.10->1.7.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Extended Workbench Mod for minecraft [1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
What is Extended Workbench Mod?
Extended Workbench Mod gives you the ability to create more things in your Minecraft world. It basically extends your workbench to be able to create more painful stuff like the extended sword which does 100% more damage and 50%harder.
Weapons guns and resources in Minecraft include a quantity of toughness connected. Assault enemies that are enough, get assaulted occasions that are enough or execute enough exploration searching along with other procedures, and these things will soon be ruined. You will find for growing the lifetime of resources and equipment, enchantments, but these need charming platforms, bookshelves along with other things that aren’t simple to obtain a your hands on in Minecraft.
The Extended Workbench mod enables people to produce shield guns and resources that can come having a longer existence and other characteristics that are elevated simply by putting two creating platforms next to one another.
Extended Workbench Mod Screenshots:
The brand new workbench provides a creating display with 18 complete blocks to people . All of the regular recipes could be designed with this dual creating desk, however actually those that may potentially squeeze into just one creating table display, the newer dishes, should be created using the workbench.
All the prolonged resources, aside from hoes, include faster procedures improved toughness and improved harm in the event of swords. When there is no water regional dust that will be prepped for planting by a long hoe will require longer to show back to regular dust, but that’s about this.
Extended Workbench Mod Mod Recipes:
An extended tool (not hoe):
- Mines block 100% faster
- Does 50% more damage when using as weapen
- Has 100% more uses than a normal tool.
An extended hoe:
- Has 100% more uses
- Creates farmland that takes longer to turn back into dirt
An extended sword:
- Does 100% more damage
- Has 50% more uses
- Mines blocks 50% faster than a normal sword.
(That it mines block 50% faster doesn’t mean you can use it as pickaxe. It means there are some blocks a sword can mine. Only these are mined faster.)
An extended piece of armor:
- Absorbes more damage (hard to tell how much, Forge does 200 lines of calculations)
- Lasts 50% longer than a normal piece of armor.
Even though some of these recipes fit in a 3Ã3 grid, they require an extended workbench.
To get an extended workbench, just place two normal workbenches next to each other.
NotEnoughItems recipe + usage handler:
When you have NotEnoughItems installed, this mod will automatically register a recipe and usage handler. You can simply press R on the extended items to see their recipe. You can also press U on normal items and extended items will show up as possible uses.
The mods was created for NEI 188.8.131.52 and CCC 0.7.0.0. If you use later version, you might encounter problems.
Extended Workbench Mod Videos:
How to install Extended Workbench Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Fixed SMP
- Fixed extended reach
- Removed some unnecessary stuff from config
- Removed strict version check (meaning it will work with MC 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and possibly more)
- Minor fixes
Extended Workbench Mod Download Links:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Extended Workbench Mod [1.12.2-1.7.10->1.7.2], please comment below the article, we will support