How to install Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.7.10-1.7.2 Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.7.10-1.7.2 compatible with minecraft versions: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
What is Equivalent Exchange 3? Equivalent Exchange 3 is the mod that allows you to transmute tons of materials into other materials. This mod adds a lot of what is classified by many as endgame content, to make you feel more godlike in your sandbox world. If this offends your Minecrafting sensibilities, this may not be the mod for you. These items are psychotically expensive, so before you bash them, try acquiring the items legitimately. You’ll find it’s not exactly a cakewalk. Those of you who remember Equivalent Exchange 2 will be slightly disappointed to find out that when Pahimar re-coded the mod for EE3 he took out almost every block and item that was in the mod, but that’s the past. He’s added in a new item called the Minium Stone. Along with the crafting ingredients to make it. It has essentially the same function as the Philosopher’s Stone in previous versions. This mod has about 128 different transmutation recipes. I’d highly suggest downloading some recipe viewing mod to keep track.
Equivalent Exchange 3 Screenshots:
Equivalent Exchange 3 Videos:
How to install Equivalent Exchange 3:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Tidied up logging (Thanks SpartaMercenary) Finish the Aludel (Some fixes thanks to Dynious) Fix how Glass Bell renders items. Infused logs are rotatable. Alchemical Bag subtypes (No working inventories yet!)
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod Download Links:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.7.10-1.7.2, please comment below the article, we will support