How to install Enhanced Visuals Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Visual effects Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Enhanced Visuals Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Visual effects compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Being written in Java, there is only so much that could be done for the graphical effects in Minecraft. The lack of effects has been an annoyance from day one, but with Minecraft being fully released, the lack of visual effects is boring to most players.
The Enhanced Visuals mod for Minecraft adds all new visual effects to Minecraft.
Minecraft has spent most of its time with children friendly and basic visuals. Get hit with a poison potion, you have pixels come out. Hit a mob, pixels come out. Get hit by a mob, you get knocked back, and lose health. Go under water, and you still see clearly. The Endermen are one of the worse cases of lack of visuals. Enderman are based on Slender Man, so why doesn’t your screen turn to static when you look at them? While most of this could be said to be a design choice, it is still boring.
Unlike other mods, the Enhanced Visuals mod 1.11.2 is not designed to enhance Minecraft’s functionality and doesn’t add in any new playable features. The mod only add new visuals and redesigned in-game visuals to make Minecraft feel more immersive than before.
While this mod doesn’t fix all the problems of the visual effects in Minecraft, it does add enough new visuals to the game to make it feel like the world is affecting the player. There are graphics that are violent like blood splatters when hitting mobs and when you are on low health, so user’s discretion is advised for the Enhanced Visuals mod.
Like many other mods for Minecraft, you need Minecraft Forge to run the Enhanced Visuals mod. Forge is an easy install and is pretty easy to find online. Once you have Forge installed, you need to download the version of mod that is for your Minecraft’s version. There are available versions for 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2. Once you download the files, open start and open run. Type %appdata% into the run window and press enter. Next find the Roaming/.minecraft/mods, and move the Enhanced Visuals Mod into the folder. Open Minecraft with Forge launcher and check if the mod is working by getting hit or taking damage. You should have the new visual effects happen when doing this. If not, check that you have all the files in the right place, and you are using the right version of Minecraft.
The idea for the Enhanced Visuals mod 1.11.2 was drafted by Sonicjumper. However, Sonicjumper wasn’t able to complete the mod, and keep it up to date with Minecraft. So, CreativeMD took over the Enhanced Visuals Mod for Minecraft and finished the mod. While the mod doesn’t add new game play, the new visuals keep Minecraft playable.
Blood Splatter on enemy contact and when you attack mobs/players/animals with weapons:
Sand and Snow Splats
Potion Splashing(OMG SO PRETTY)
Low health overlay:
Burn overlay when in lava (in survival, works best with diamond armor):
How to install?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download CreativeCore
- Download Enhanced Visuals Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Credits: Sonicjumper, CreativeMD
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Enhanced Visuals Mod [1.15.2-1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Visual effects, please comment below the article, we will support