How to install Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod [1.7.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod [1.7.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
About Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod:
Are you tired of having your world torn apart? This Minecraft mod prevents Endermen from picking up blocks. They will behave exactly the same way they always have, without the ability to steal blocks.
Standard Version: This is the standard version of the mod, the Endermen have their block moving ability disabled, but all their other abilities remain intact.
Water & Sun Proof Version: This is the water & sun proof version of the mod, the Endermen have their block moving ability disabled, and they no longer take damage from water or sunlight.
These version work for both clients and servers.
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod Screenshots:
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod Video:
How to install Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod:
- 1. Download the version of the mod you want to use from below
- 2. Open up the zip file you just downloaded, and extract the file(s) contained in it.
- 3. Go to your Minecraft directory, open the versions folder, and make a second copy of the 1.7.2 folder, and name it 1.7.2 – – EDPUBM or something similar to remind you which mod you are installing in this folder.
- 4. Open the new folder you just made, and rename both the 1.7.2.jar and the 1.7.2.json file to the name of the folder. If you used the name I suggested, then you should name them 1.7.2 – – EDPUBM.jar & 1.7.2 – – EDPUBM.json, make sure you keep the .json file extension at the end of the file.
- 5. Open the .json file in a text editor, like Notepad or Wordpad, you should see a line that has id on it, change the 1.7.2³ next to it, to the name you picked for the folder. Next find the line that says type, change it from release to snapshot. (I did this because otherwise the (Default) profile in the launcher will default to the modded folder that we just created, and we are going to create a separate profile for the mod.) Finally, save the .json file.
- 6. Open the .jar file in 7-zip or a similar program, and copy the file(s) you extracted for the mod into the .jar file, replacing the old file(s).
- 7. Delete the META-INF folder from the .jar file.
- 8. Run the Minecraft Launcher, and click New Profile. Set the Profile Name to the name you picked for the folder, and check the box for Enable experimental development versions (snapshots). Next go to Use version:, and select the name you picked for the folder. If you used the name I suggested, then it should show up as snapshot 1.7.2 – – EDPUBM. Finally, save the profile.
- 9. Now under Profile Selection, select the profile you just made, and log in and run the game.
Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod Download Links:
Water & sun proof version:
Standard version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447407
Water & sun proof version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447441
Standard version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447463
Water & sun proof version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447492
Standard version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447533
Water & sun proof version: https://dl1.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1413447553
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Endermen Don’t Pick Up Blocks Mod [1.7.4], please comment below the article, we will support