Download Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 Map for Minecraft 1.13.2 view (583) – Developer: Enchanted_Tiger2 | Source: MCMaps
Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 is a Minecraft adventure map that youll be completely immersed in from the second you start playing because it offers one of the most intriguing settings weve seen in an adventure map and it keeps getting more and more interesting as you progress through it. Before we go into any further detail, though, we want to highlight that this map doesnt really focus on combat all that much and instead aims towards a more story-driven experience which is why it probably isnt for you if you want a combat and gameplay heavy experience. On the other hand, though, if you want a map that focuses on the story above all else then Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 is definitely the way to go.
Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 starts of pretty simply as you play the role of a straightforward person whos living a nice life surrounded by friends and loved ones in a quaint town but, one day, all of this is turned on its head as a mysterious event occurs. We cant really go into any further details without spoiling the plot but, all things considered, the map is definitely capable of keeping you hooked until the very end. One of the absolute best features of Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 is that it actually has branching storylines and the ending you get will depend on how you play through the map. The multiple endings also give the map an insane amount of replay value so you can play it over and over again until youve seen each individual ending.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
The technical side of Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 seems to be fairly clean so its unlikely that youll come across any major issues that would hinder your experience by a significant amount. The map is available for Minecraft 1.13.2 so youll need to be on the same version of Minecraft in order to play it.
Overall, Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 is a map that should truly be worth anyones while given its incredibly story and multiple endings.
How to install Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Dead Woken Up: Episode 1 Map for Minecraft 1.13.2 view (583), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8