How to install CraftHeraldry Mod 1.9.4 for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install CraftHeraldry Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
CraftHeraldry Mod [1.7.10] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
CraftHeraldry Mod for Minecraft [1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2]
It allow adds 394 new icons. CraftHeraldry Mod is a mod that allows you to Craft Heraldry in your game.
The first thing you’ll need is a Heraldic Scroll, that allows you to write your heraldry on a scroll.
After you customized your heraldry to the best of your design skill (note, you must press the “Done” button!), it’s time to put it in the world. You can either hang it in a wall or put it on the floor, pick your poison, wall and floor, respectively:
OK, now you have an empty banner and a scroll, what now? Well, easy, just plonk the banner down on the ground like a regular block (note, it needs 2 block high clearance, for both wall and floor banners) and right click it with your scroll (it won’t get consumed). And bob’s your uncle, you got your banner.
There are 876 different icons you can pick for your heraldry. All of them gotten from the amazing Lorc, at game-icons.net!
CraftHeraldry Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download CraftHeraldry Mod
- Put CraftHeraldry Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Added 394 new icons.
- Better, less dark textures.
- Improved the crest creator gui with a search bar, numbers and a Swap/Invert buttons.
CraftHeraldry Mod Download Links:
For MC 1.5.2
For MC 1.6.4/1.6.2
For MC 1.7.10
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about CraftHeraldry Mod [1.7.10], please comment below the article, we will support