How to install Craft and Enchant Mod [1.6.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Craft and Enchant Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Craft and Enchant Mod [1.6.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Craft and Enchant Mod overrides the output of the enchanting table instead of getting efficiency, power, fire aspect, etc. In Craft and Enchant Mod, you can get a new enchant called ” slot” that doesn’t have any powers. However, if you use scrolls and the magic table, you can change slot to whatever enchantment you want. The players can extract dust from enchanted items that allows you to repair enchanted items of the same material without losing enchants!
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
[tab:How new enchanting work]
[tab:CE Higher Enchanting]
- Example config file: http://www.mediafire¦sthlmsb9fwwtk4u
List of results given by scrolls:
- Sharpness Sharpness, Effectivy, Thorns
- Fire Fire Protection, Fire Aspect, Flame
- Wind Knockback, Punch, Feather Falling
- Lucky Looting, Fortune
- Water Respiration, Smite
- Iron Protection, Unbreaking
- Magic Silk Touch, Infinity
- Agility Bane of Arthropods, Aqua Affinity
- Blast Blast Protection
- Projectile Projectile Protection, Power
In Magic Table scrolls overwrite enchants from left to right.
Some combinations of enchants are not allowed. Example: you cannot put Sharpness and Smite in one sword.
Remember, enchants have limited levels. Example: when you put Fire Aspect in Slot IV, you just get Fire Aspect II, not IV.
You don’t need to overwrite all Slots. Example: when you have an item with Slot I and Slot II, you can make the item with one enchant (example Fortune II). But unused Slot will be lost forever.
In Creative Mode you have access to special scrolls. These scrolls only work with items without enchants and add Slots to the item. there is no recipe for these scrolls.
Research Table detects custom enchants and allows you to transform normal scroll to scroll with a custom enchant.
Research Table allow set enchant in Enchanted Book with Slot. For this process you need also Scroll or Components(flint, feather etc.).
If you don’t know how to use Research Table, look below screens:
Magic Table allows extraction of Dust from items. In this process items will be destroyed.
You can extract Dust only from enchanted Items.
When you destroy an item in the magic table, you get a small amount of Exp.
If the material in a custom item cannot be detected properly, then you get End Dust.
All Dust has quality. Level of quality is taken from highest level enchant.
All Dust has damage value. Damage value is taken from the item (in percent). End Dust doesn’t use percent value.
Only non-damaged Dust can be used to craft leather/wood/cobblestone/iron/gold/diamond.
You can repair Dust like items in vanilla. In this process Dust can have different quality. Final quality is average value of the original dusts..
You can use Dust to repair weapon/armor/tool. Unlike normal repair system, you don’t lost enchants!
Quality on Dust is very important. Better quality allow repair item with better enchant. Minimum level of quality, which you must use is exactly highest level enchant on item. In below example sword need quality IV, because the best enchant have level IV:
Craft and Enchant Mod Installation guide:
- Put Craft and Enchant Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Download for 1.5.2
Download for 1.6.2
Download for 1.6.4
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Craft and Enchant Mod [1.6.4], please comment below the article, we will support