How to install Construction Mod [1.6.4] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Construction Mod [1.6.4] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Construction Mod for Minecraft [1.6.4]
Those instant building mods will generate a structure by right clicking on the block. I do hope that they will work much more better so i decided to try a new one and create something that is completely unique from the others. Therefore I introduce to you my Construction Mod. What is the unique features from the others?
In this mod, there are 4 main items/blocks which are involved of the creation of a structure.
A Blueprint is the key to make any structure as it holds the plans on it. I decided this would be a great thing to implement as I wanted to get that real life feel of when constructing a building. The Blueprint can hold any plans you want. (Read Custom Buildings).
You can can’t fly a plane without training, same with building, you can’t build a structure without a plan. This is where the Planning Table comes in. The Planning Table draws the designs onto the Blueprint at the cost of a certain amount of Ink. The bigger the structure, the more Ink that is required.
I needed a way to translate the plans from the Blueprint to tell me the materials needed. The Construction Block can do that. It will display every required block/item needed to generate the structure. Once you have them, you can proceed to construct your building by placing the required blocks/items into the slots provided. Press the start button to begin the construction process.
This is where I have been inspired from Age of Empires (A.O.E.). Once you have the required materials placed into the Construction Block and you have pressed the Start button, you will need to get a Hammer. You begin the construction process by hitting the Hammer on the Construction Block. Now this is where it gets very unique! Every 10 hits on the Construction Block, it will generate 1 layer starting from the bottom until you get to the top. I really liked this idea and it really sets it apart from every
instant/construction mods out there.
Video Construction MOD Tutorial :
Construction Mod Installation:
This mod requires Forge. To install the mod, simply drag the zip file into mods folder. This is the same for client and server.
To install the Building Packs, load you game up at least once and then drag the content of the zip file (the files should be text files) into the buildings folder located in your .minecraft folder.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Construction Mod [1.6.4], please comment below the article, we will support