Download Command Run Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2014) – Developer: HudsonNZ | Source: MCMaps
Command Run is an absolutely stunning and highly immersive parkour map that deserves a great deal of praise of being quite unique and providing a variety of exciting gameplay features that we havent really come across before in this particular map category. If youve grown tired of the traditional style of parkour gameplay and are looking for a map thatll elevate your experience to the next level with a variety of refreshing gameplay mechanics then Command Run is a map that you absolutely need to be looking into because its been designed for the sole purpose of standing out from the crowd and offering a fresh and engrossing experience.
The Command Run elevates the core parkour gameplay to a whole new level by utilizing command blocks to their fullest potential. Due to the creative use of command blocks, the Command Run maps consists of various creative features like wall running, wall jumping and even the ability to slide under objects while maintaining a relatively high speed. All these different mechanics, paired with the exceptional design of the parkour levels themselves, makes for an intense, fast-paced and highly engaging parkour experience that youre likely going to come back to over and over as it truly is unlike anything that youll find in most run-of-the-mill parkour maps.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
The Command Run map is compatible with version 1.16.4 of Minecraft and this is the only version of the game it runs properly on so, in order to enjoy a bug free experience, youll have to ensure that you have Minecraft 1.16.4 before playing this map.
All things considered, Command Run is a map that elevates the parkour experience to another level entirely by adding various creative new features to the mix that do not cease to impress at all.
How to install Command Run Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Command Run Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (2014), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8