How to install ChunkBorders Mod Visualize Chunk Boundaries [1.12.2-1.11.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
ChunkBorders Mod Visualize Chunk Boundaries [1.12.2-1.11.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
ChunkBorders Mod Visualize Chunk Boundaries for Minecraft [1.12.2/1.11.2]
ChunkBorders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides an easy way to see the edges of chunks in Minecraft, as well as identify your world’s spawn chunks and spawn area. This can be very useful for people who play on Towny, Factions, or similar servers where chunk boundaries are important for setting up a town, building, and protection. Works on both single and multiplayer.
- To enable the mod, install it and simply press B (by default) in-game.
- You can adjust the radius as well as how the mod handles the height borders are displayed by going to either the Main Menu or Pause menu, clicking the tab at the top right, and selecting the ChunkBorders mod followed by Settings.
- Radius: How many chunks in each direction will be visualized (0 will display only the single chunk you’re in, up to 10 which is huge).
- Auto Height: Makes the borders render at the player’s feet and move automatically when you change height.
- Manual Height: Keeps the borders at the same height, adjustable using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
- Show center of current chunk: Shows the 2Ã2 chunk center for the chunk you’re currently standing in.
- Show spawn chunks and spawn area: Toggles visualizing spawn chunks and the 20Ã20 spawn area.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ChunkBorders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about ChunkBorders Mod Visualize Chunk Boundaries [1.12.2-1.11.2], please comment below the article, we will support