How to install Chocapic13 Shaders Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10] – (Lite, Medium, High Version) Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install Chocapic13 Shaders Mod packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Mods para Minecraft 1.16.5 -> https://modminecraftpc.net/mods/1-16-5/
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10] – (Lite, Medium, High Version) compatible with minecraft versions:1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a great mod that will dramatically improve your Minecraft graphics.
It is an excellent mod to use when you want to improve the graphics of Minecraft. The Chocapic13 shader mod for Minecraft is different from many other shaders mods that are out there, as it is a shade mod for GLSL Shaders Mod. You will also need Optifine HD to use the Chocapic13 shaders mod.
The Chocapic13 shaders mod helps makes your Minecraft world look more realistic. The mod adds new textures and shadows to the Minecraft world. This includes adding real looking sunrays and improving the water models. The mod does have highly configurable options for the shading and other effects that are added. This means that you do not need to settle for the vanilla textures, and you do not need to install a texture pack to make your game look better. It turns a dull Minecraft world into an amazing landscape for you to explore.
The Chocapic13 shaders mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is very demanding on your computer. If you cannot run default Minecraft at high frame rates that are over 200 FSP, you should avoid this mod. This mod can cause major frame rate drops for even high-end computers. You can adjust the setting to see if there is any improvement, but you may not see any improvement in loading chucks or FSP.
This lower FSP and slower loading can make playing Minecraft difficult. Adjusting your Optifine settings seems to have the most impact on the FSP and loading speeds.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (add relief to blocks + reflections)
- Bumpmap (less performance expensive method to add relief + reflections)
- Classic (no relief and standard graphic amelioration)
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
How To Install?
Before starting to install Chocapic13 shaders mod, you should make sure that your graphic card has the latest drivers installed. To do this, you need to know what graphic card you have and visit the manufacturer’s website. There should be a graphic card driver check tool on the website. If you are missing any drivers, make sure to install them before trying to install any graphic mods for Minecraft.
Before downloading Chocapic13 shadersmod, you will need to download and install both Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders mod. After both mods are installed and are running correctly, you can download the mod. Then move the zip folder into the minecraft.jar files for the version of Minecraft that you are running. You will then need to move the TP folder in to the texture pack folder, and turn on custom colors in the optifine settings.
You will need to adjust your settings to the shaders that you want to have in game. You should open Minecraft to make sure that the mod is running and that your settings are being saved. Once you have the mod installed, you will need to adjust your in-game setting to limit the frame drops.
Optifine settings :
- Mipmap level : 3 or max,except if you are using parralax occlusion set it to 1 or 2
- Rain : fast (fancy is too slow and don’t add something really noticeable)
- Fog : off
- Custom colors : on
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Advanced opengl : off (better on for parralax occlusion and 1.4.6/1.4.7)
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth fps : off
- Smooth world : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable clouds shadow in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing!
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42¦ correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod Download links:
For All Minecraft Verions:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Chocapic13 Shaders Mod [1.15.2-1.14.4-1.12.2->1.7.10] – (Lite, Medium, High Version), please comment below the article, we will support