Download Board Games Map for Minecraft 1.8.9 view (13835) – [Info]
Board Games is a very creative parkour map that youre definitely going to have a blast with if you enjoy board games and Minecraft parkour. As the name suggests, the maps been inspired by board games so if youve played any of the popular board games before like chess or monopoly then youll likely already be familiar with the layout of this particular map. Its not necessarily the most challenging out there, but its still one of the most enjoyable maps out there thanks to its intriguing setting which is definitely a first for this map category.
The Board Games map comes with three different parkour levels, and each of these levels has been inspired by a different board game. The levels are Monopoly, Chess, and Candyland. The best part about this map is the fact that each individual level looks and feels completely unique, so your overall experience will remain quite fresh from start to finish. Each level will also give you different parkour types to enjoy, so youll need to keep adjusting your playstyle in each level if you want to keep going until the end.
The Board Games map lasts somewhere around 30 minutes, but this can, of course, fluctuate a little bit depending on the skill of the person playing the map. Onto the technical side of things, theres an issue with the map sometimes spawning people in the middle of nowhere, but this can be fixed by setting your spawn to X:10 Y:1 and Z:10. Other than the spawning issue, the map is quite sound on a technical level, so your experience will be fairly smooth. All the jumps and obstacles of the Board Games map have been thoroughly tested so there arent any buggy jumps that are impossible to get through. If you get stuck on a particular jump, we recommend sticking with it because youre bound to get through eventually.
How to install Board Games Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Download Link for Board Games Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Board Games Map for Minecraft 1.8.9 view (13835), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8