How to install BauerCam Minecraft Mod Camera Studio for Forge [1.12.2-1.11.2] Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
BauerCam Minecraft Mod Camera Studio for Forge [1.12.2-1.11.2] compatible with minecraft versions:1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
BauerCam Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to create smooth camera paths and use them to record cinematic videos with Minema. A frame time based camera path tool.
- When starting you specify a number X. The player will then move along the predefined points with X steps. Each step is done when another frame is rendered, no matter how long an individual frame takes.
- Other mods will create a camera shot guaranteed to last for a timespan. This mod will create a camera shot guaranteed to be X frames long.
- When you assemble these X frames into a video with a fixed framerate you are guaranteed to preserve a smooth cinematic shot without slowdowns/speedups.
OptiFine 1.16.3 is a mod give config powerful on the occupation Minecraft, It approve Minecraft run more smoothly and use fewer resources. If you human inventiveness (texture) load HD without installment author other mods.
Basic setup of a camera path:
Use the button p’ (or set the keybinds to something different in the settings) to add a point. To start a recording you must at least have two of them, of course. The path will be interpolated between these points with a cubic interpolation.
Use the least amount of points possible to create the path and avoid U-Turns and sudden direction changes! These paths do not look good because they may partially get very slow and then accelerate heavily!
- Tip 1: Use the J’, K’ and L’ buttons to tilt the camera for additional immersion. (Points remember the value when setting them)
- Tip 2: Use the U’, I’ and O’ buttons to adjust the FOV beyond Minecraft’s capabilities. Use it in motion to make dolly zoom effects or just to zoom in and out. (Points remember the value when setting them)
Use the /cam command. This will display all commands BauerCam supports as an overview. You can delete, replace and insert points. You can go to points or you can set targets that the camera path will be focused to, you can use the inbuilt helper to create circular paths or you can save and load paths. There is quite some stuff.
Starting the path:
Use /cam start and specify a number of frames. Example: You want a video to last for 10 seconds which should have a fixed frame rate of 60fps. Multiply these numbers and you get 600 frames.
BauerCam is specifically made for Minema. This is a part where it also becomes obvious: You could only guess this number if you would not use Minema.
Tips for Happy Recording:
- Use gamemode spectator to not stutter when intersecting with blocks and to let your shadow disappear (if you use a shader via optifine)
- You have to have the permission to use the /tp command. The mod will execute the command when jumping great distances which otherwise might result in desync.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BauerCam Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817064
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817120
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Link Download : https://dl6.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817048
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817155
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Link Download : https://dl5.mmosharing.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1521817092
Camera Mod 1.16.4-1.15.2-1.12.2-Allows you to take pictures in Minecraft
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about BauerCam Minecraft Mod Camera Studio for Forge [1.12.2-1.11.2], please comment below the article, we will support