How to install Bagginses Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Storage space Mods for Minecraft?
1. Create a Backup File: Before doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing %appdata%, and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.Minecraft /saves.
Copy them to a folder, and if something is wrong, all you will have to do is copy them back to the root folder.
2. You must have Minecraft Forge installed, you can read the instructions below the article.
3. Download, install SPKey1 packages: Searching for mods can be very complicated. File downloaded in .Jar format safe for your computer. Some mods may be outdated and won’t work, while some are incompatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
4. Copy files in the mod directory:
- Press the Windows key +R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
Here, copy and paste the downloaded mod (.jar or .zip) that you want to add.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the mods: Now is the time to play the game. Note that each mod has a different way of controlling and interface. You read the instructions that accompany them (usually the original website of the mod or the text files).
Minecraft mods were once installed manually. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar), copy the mod, and delete a META-INF folder. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly, and you will not need to modify the original file.
, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Where is the best place to download Minecraft mods?
If you are looking for even more mods, here are some sites with instant updates of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. No website is official, but they are reliable and safe to load.
Bagginses Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Storage space compatible with minecraft versions:1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 – Latest minecraft version: 1.17, 1.16.5, 1.16.4, 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.15.2
If you have been having storage problems in the game of Minecraft than you are most certainly not the only one. However, the Bagginses Mod is here to help you solve and remedy all of the potential issues that you might be having with Minecraft storage space.
Once the game was released back in 2009, there were quite a lot of different mods which attempted to add and enhance the experience that the player is having through the entire game. However, every now and then, there is one incredibly simple yet perfectly convenient mod which is capable of solving a widely spread inconvenience with incredibly success. This is the case with the Bagginses mod which is definitely something that players who have been struggling with the options regarding storage space options. It adds wool based bags to store items with 2 tiers and a variety of colors. It also adds a Void Bag to easily delete items.
- 2 Tiers of bags in 16(!) different colors at your disposal.
- A magical void bag. Put stuff in it, and it will disappear.
- An ender bag. Linked to your ender chest (Sort of magic)
- The ability to blacklist (or whitelist items)
- Ender bag can pick up items when they are mined (Put in secondary hand. Change mode with shift + right click)
- Able to rename bags by config.
How Does the Bagginses Mod Work?
Right off the bat, It is going to add a range of different colored bags into the game, and you could take them with you whenever you go ahead on one of your journeys in order to use them to store everything that you might actually run into. The mod is particularly beneficial for players who like to go on mine trips frequently as they are usually going to run out of storage throughout their different mining sessions. This is no longer going to be an issue as this specific mod is going to quickly take care of it. As we explained before – – the mod isn’t something particularly special, yet it’s incredibly simple and brings tons of values on the table. This is incredibly beneficial because you wouldn’t have to go through some hard setups.
Further Specifications of the mod
The mod is going to implement two different tiers of bags, and they are both going to be available in a range of sixteen different colors. This is rather perfect for those who want to enhance the look of their characters in game, and we all know that this is the majority of the players. Furthermore, the mod is also going to implement a portable trash bag that you could be able to take with on any of your journeys. It’s especially designated to give you storage for all the unnecessary stuff that you won’t be using. You can always discard it and never worry about it. As you can see, the Bagginses mod 1.10.2 is particularly helpful as it solves a detrimental problem that a wide range of explorers are having. Furthermore, it’s incredibly simplistic which also adds to the value that the mod is going to provide you with.
How to install
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Bagginses Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Bagginses Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.10
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.7.10
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Step 1: Download Minecraft Forge here.
Step 2: run the downloaded file.
Step 3: Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
Step 4: Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
Step 5: After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
Step 6: Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type% appdate% to open .minecraft folder
Step 7: Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
Step 8: Run with forge,You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Above are the steps for you to download and install Minecraft Forge; this is the required software for you to use the mods in Minecraft to help your game experience increase a lot.
If you have any questions about Bagginses Mod [1.12.2-1.9.4->1.7.10] – Storage space, please comment below the article, we will support