Download Alasdair Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1897) – Developer: DJ Disco | Source: MCMaps
Alasdair is an absolutely epic Minecraft adventure map thats filled to the brim with high quality features and promises to offer a no compromises experience that players will not be disappointed with. If youre looking for a truly top-of-the-line adventure map that you can get hooked on then Alasdair is a map that you should certainly be looking into because it doesnt cease to impress and is sure to have you completely engrossed from the moment you start playing it because it offers absolutely every single feature that one could hope to see in a top tier Minecraft adventure map. The maps been in development for 2 years and its incredible quality is definitely a testament to this.
Alasdair is a map in which youll wake up in the middle of nowhere and, as you explore your surroundings in order to figure out where you actually are, youll end up at a ghost village where things are not as they initially seem. Its up to you to explore this strange and mysterious place while also figuring out a way to escape before its too late.
The gameplay of Alasdair consists of many exciting elements such as extremely well detailed and immersive places to explore, challenging bosses to slay, different parkour sequences to run through, special Easter eggs and bonus levels and, on top of all this, the Alasdair map also offers 3 different endings for you to enjoy thereby giving the map a great deal of replay value.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
Alasdair seems to be immaculate on a technical level and this is definitely to be expected because the map has been in development for an incredibly long amount of time and most of the bugs have been found and patched out during the development process.
Overall, Alasdair is a truly immersive Minecraft map thats going to have you hooked from the moment you start playing it and its certainly recommended that you give it a shot if you want a truly captivating experience.
How to install Alasdair Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and youre all done.
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Alasdair Map for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (1897), please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Latest compatible versions (if available):1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14.1 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11.1 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10.1 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9.3 – 1.9.2 – 1.9.1 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.7 – 1.8.6 – 1.8.5 – 1.8.4 – 1.8.3 – 1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.8