A revolutionary pack in the pursuit of “aesthetic”, Cocricot Minecraft Resource Packs is a stunning European – architecture – inspired pixel pack that’s been featured on the Minecraft official news page despite not having a Marketplace listing. As Marsh Davies, the writer of this article, aptly described this Japanese-made pack: “It’s gorgeous. I love it. It makes me feel warm and comfortable and strangely sad at the same time.”
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.