The share focus status bar is a unique feature that works on most iPhones. It’s a small bar located above the volume and brightness status bars, and it appears when you’re about to share information from another app or with someone else via another app.
If you try to send a photo or link to someone, for example, the share focus status bar lights up with an orange hue to make sure that you know what’s about to happen. It also disappears once the sending process is complete. The share focus status bar can be useful if you often send photos or links to other apps. However, it won’t appear all of the time – so in case it doesn’t show up when you need it, here are 9 ways you can use it effectively.
9 Ways to Use the Share Focus Status Bar on Your Iphone:
1. Checking the share focus status bar on your iPhone is a great way to stay organized and efficient. By knowing which app currently has focus, you can better manage your time and keep track of what’s important.
2. The share focus status bar comes in handy when multi-tasking. You can quickly switch between apps while keeping track of what’s happening in each one.
3. If you’re working on a project that requires multiple steps, the share focus status bar can help you stay organized and on track. By switching between apps as needed, you can complete each step efficiently and effectively.
4. The share focus status bar is also helpful for studying or researching online. By being able to quickly jump between different websites, you can gather more information in a shorter amount of time.
5. If you need to make a phone call but are currently busy with another app, the share focus status bar will let you know so you can easily switch over without missing anything important.
6. When playing games or using other entertainment apps, the share focus status bar lets you know when someone is trying to contact you so you don’t miss any important calls or messages.
7. It can be helpful to have the share focus status bar turned off when reading or watching something online so that it doesn’t distract from what’s going on in the app itself . This way, you won’t be interrupted by notifications every few minutes!
8) You can also use the Share Focus Status Bar to help with your productivity by setting specific times for certain apps! For example, if I know I need to work on an article for 2 hours straight, I’ll set my Facebook App timer for 2 hours so that I’m not getting distracted by notifications!
9) Lastly, if there are any other ways that YOU like to use the Share Focus Status Bar on your iPhone then please comment below because I would love to hear them!!!