The WorldEdit Mod for Minecraft has been one of the most useful in-game tools in existence for Minecraft players who are wanting to massively construct buildings. The WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition Mod gives players a special interface for the plugin which allows players to choose their region either in-game or in real-time.
Before You Begin
If you have little experience using the WorldEdit Mod for Minecraft, this change will do you no favors. It is suggested that you tinker around with WorldEdit before you test run WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition Mod. This will help you to understand various functions, what they do, and what shapes will work in which areas the best. The WorldEdit CUI Mod is more advanced, or a step up rather than a beginner’s starting space.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2