Download Technomancy Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 Full install:
About of Technomancy Mod:
Technomancy is an addon for Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft 4 originally by Democretes, but is now maintained by theflogat. As much as you can guess from the name, is based around combining magic and technology in a (hopefully) fun way. A lot of blocks will be added based around the RF power system and using it to perform advanced magical shenanigins. There will be Ars Magica support as well but that will be at a later date. Witchery and Blood Magic support are also on the list. There is definitely going to be a plethora of dynamos to power your base in unique strange different ways.
Nifty Machines and Blocks:
- Essentia Dynamo: Powered by any type of essentia. Each type gives a different fuel value by “category” (Primals have the same fuel value, Human-like aspects have the same values, plants are the same, etc). Essentia can be pumped in to any side and will be drawn from any type of jar regardless of label.
- Node Dynamo: Pulls aura from a node (without breaking it). Nothing but bright nodes will be able to keep up with the aura draw rate.
- Ecologic Transmuter: Buy supplying a very large amount of power, the Transmuter will terraform a maximum area of 300 blocks to either Tainted Land, Magical Forest, or Eerie biomes. Right Click to toggle the output biome.
- Quantum Jar: Stores 640 essentia. It will suck any essentia out of jars nearby as long as it has some essentia in it.
- Node Fabricator: Creates aura nodes using massive amounts of power, Aurum, and taint.
- Orderly Lamp: Reduces instability in infusion altars by pumping all the flux to another location.
- Ender Jar: Like an ender chest but with essentia.
- Essentia Coil: Transmits essentia wirelessly.
- Eldritch Consumer: Requires massive amounts of power to absorb surround blocks and turn them into essentia.
- Thaumic Dynamo: Uses magical fuel! Inteded to give double fuel values on things like alumentum and different types of wood.
- Golem Dynamo: A hamster wheel powered by golems! Faster the golem, the more power is produced. May incorporate strength in there somewhere.
- Essentia Reconstructer: The reconstructor will be able to create blocks/items out of essentia based on the block/items aspects.
- Magic Tesseract: Works similarly to a tesseract, but transfers magic around instead of items, liquids, and RF.
A rather short list of items:
- Coil Coupler: Couples coils.
- Pen: Scribing tools that last a lot longer.
- Energized Wand: A wand with a small amount of vis storage that recharges itself through capacitors.
- Fusion Wand Cap: Absorbs the base vis from nodes until their is nothing left destroying the node. A node can be created from the vis in the wand based off of how many nodes were destroyed and how much vis is in the wand.
- Essentia Cannon: Picks up jars of Essentia and gains different effects based on the type of essentia.
- Phase Saber: A sword that can toggle through wand caps changing its effect/strength depending on the cap.
- Excavation: Increased block ability.
- Fire: Damage increase and fire aspect for an extended period.
- Lightning: Massive damage incease and large knockback.
- Equal trade: Health Aborbtion.
- Frost: Weakness and slowness.
- Destabilizer: Drains hunger.
- Anti-Matter Bucket: Able to pick up/place flux goo. It will probably end up taking up a massive amount of space. So calm your tits balance-nazis.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core , Thaumcraft Mod , Thermal Expansion Mod (Only for Minecraft 1.6.4).
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Technomancy Mod Download Links: