Preview Of DOTA 2 Patch Notes (28th February, 2013). It’s Thursday and time for another Dota 2 overhaul from Valve. This present week’s patch brings some new energizing new characteristics in-amusement. The excercise mode has been authoritatively added which is proposed to give short tenderfoots adviser for the diversion idea, flawless stuff. 7 sets of corrective things are included the shop, User interface tweaks to give all the more benevolent route and enhanced visuals. Likewise, Skywrath Mage and Abaddon could take a couple of weeks to discharge. Check full fix notes beneath!
Dota 2 Patch Notes (2/28/2013):
– Added Mechanics I for new players!
– Added 7 new item sets to the Dota store.
– Immortal and Tournament items can now be traded on the Steam Community Market.
– Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs pulling more than just heroes inside the cogs.
– Huskar: Fixed Berserker’s Blood not stacking at the proper health thresholds.
– Keeper of the Light: Fixed Mana Leak accumulating mana loss during magic immunity.
– Phantom Lancer: Fixed an issue where illusions made by a player on the other team would create uncontrollable Juxtapose illusions.
– Tusk: Fixed a case where heroes with very small collision size could escape Ice Shards.
– Tusk: Fixed a rare bug where teleporting could cause Walrus Punched units to end up in odd positions.
– Fixed various aspects of Spectral Dagger logic being dispellable.
– Fixed sometimes being revealed if your projectile hits the target after you become invisible with Shadow Blade.
– Improved TP interaction with FoW.
– Fixed two ledges (below the two rune spots) where you could get units stuck with Telekinesis and Vacuum.
– Added the ability to examine chests.
– Added a Game History tab to the Team Profile.
– Added checkbox for filtering Live Games to just Team games.
– You can now click on Team names in Live or Recent games to view their team profiles.
– Added a post-game Match Quality survey panel.
– Added an icon to backpack slots if that item is currently equipped.
– Fixed the courier delivery icon popping when the courier collected stash items.
– Fixed courier delivery being delayed by 0.5 seconds if there were no items to get from the stash.
– Fixed courier move orders not clearing the transfer items buff icon.
– Players can now set a custom rich presence status that can be displayed on the UI.
– Fixed Lina’s Fiery Soul buff not showing the correct cooldown if it was refreshed with 3 stacks.
– Updated Arc Lightning’s visual effects and sound.
– Updated Shadow Shaman’s attack sound.
– Updated Ether Shock’s visual effects and sound.
– Updated Mjollnir and Maelstrom visual effects.
– When a push is happening into a base, global desire to farm is significantly decreased.
– Fixed a case where bots far from the lane front could thrash into and out of Push Lane mode.
– Single-player bot games now run locally on the user’s machine.
– Increased reaction time by about 50% in all modes.
Valve has added server.dll in Dota 2 files which allows user to create their own local bot games, means you don’t have to be connected to internet to learn the game. This could possibly a start of user-generated custom maps or maphacks with the help of debugging commands. The size of this week’s update is 365 MB. Restart your Steam/Dota 2 in order to install it.