The Photoptics Mod is one of the mods which have been tailored for players who specifically enjoy using a variety of optical instruments. This has the sole intention of implementing a wide range of different instruments into the game in order to use them later on and enhance your overall experience. It’s also supposed to add a lot of depth to the gameplay, making the entire experience a lot more enjoyable.
Furthermore, it has to be noted that right now it’s only going to add only two additional items into the game.
Relative post: Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
Photoptics Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Stellar API
- Download and install Stellar Sky Mod
- Download Photoptics Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2