Glenn’s Gases Mod Minecraft 1.6.2
Download Glenn’s Gases Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 , this introduction mod: It’s mod In real life mining, gases can be extremely dangerous.Mod add problems to make mining much harder, as well as solutions to these problems.
- Neat flowing gases with different properties!
- Generated gas pockets! They don’t surface in the caves, so you’ll only find them if you dig for them.
- Deadly steam! Better be careful when farming that obsidian.
- Lanterns! They might look fancy but they are vital to your survival!
- Gas Pipes, pumps, collectors, and filtering!
- Gas Furnace! It’s faster, and can smelt a whole stack of coal into a diamond!
How to install Glenn’s Gases Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Fixed a bug where shift clicking an item in a gas furnace would crash the game.
- Gas pumps and collectors can now be enabled/disabled with redstone signals. A pump/collector will bedisabled when it recieves a signal.
- Fixed an issue where Nitrous gas would suffocate the player instead of poisoning them in the 1.6.2 version.
- Fixed compatibility issue with rbdyck’s Mithril mod. Note: This will cause your currently saved furnaces to lose items in their inventory!
Glenn’s Gases Mod Download Links: