The visuals of Minecraft are generally known to be less than stellar. If you’re looking for a game that the graphics really blow you away, you wouldn’t be playing Minecraft. However, there is a mod that can really increase the game’s visuals levels.
The Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that aims to add several visual effects based on what is happening to your player, essentially adding to the atmosphere of the game.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8