Warcraft 3 Manabars (War3mp) is a little yet compelling system planned for Warcraft 3 Dota based maps which gives you a chance to see Mana-bars of unified and foe units while playing. Typically, Warcraft 3 does not have choice to view the Manabars. This apparatus includes a blue bar underneath Hit-focuses (HP) bar which speaks to mana-purposes of legends. It provides for you strategic focal point over your rivals and helps you in fights, pursuing and ganking with saints, for example, Anti-mage and Obsidian Destroyer.
- Two Minutes of your time.
- Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne with 1.20e, 1.24b, 1.24e,1.25b or 1.26a
- Make sure your Warcraft 3 is closed
- Download War3MP.rar from the link above.
- Extract the zip file contents to any folder using WinRAR.
- Run the exe file and select English radio button to change language
- Set your Warcraft 3 (war3.exe) path using the browse icon and click Install.
- Once the install is completed, run the game and enjoy.
Tips and Warnings
- You don’t need to run manabars everytime you launch the game.
- To uninstall, run the program again, set War3 path and click Uninstall.
- This program supports Windows 8, 7 and XP
- You can zoom in/out using +/- keys
- Use this program at your own risk.
- Using manabars is prohibited in tournaments and leagues and might get you disqualified.
- Don’t forget to visit DotA-Utilities.com for more updates 🙂