Download Small Boats Mod Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
The updated information about Small Boats Mod and download files so that you can enhance your Minecraft experiences
- Right-click to jump into the boat,
- Right-click (or N and M keys) to open the chest when you’re in the boat
- Left-Shift to jump out
To change seats in the Whitehall, right-click on an empty seat. Note: You can only control the Whitehall from the back seat.
The Hoy has a deeper draft than the Punt and Whitehall, you need 2+ blocks of water (depth) to sail her!
Some items to note:
- Build recipe for the Punt is three standard boats across the bottom, two sticks for the mast, and three wool for the sail (see picture above)
- Build recipe for the Whitehall is three Punts (of the same color)
- Build recipe for the Hoy is three Whitehalls
- In creative mode, all boats appear on the Transportation tab
- Destroying a boat gives you back a boat (plus contents of chest)
- Boats are VERY HARD to damage
This code was originally built for Minecraft Beta 1.6 but was never released. It has been completely redesigned to take advantage of new Minecraft internal structures that make oversized and animated vehicles a more workable proposition. Once the basic mod internals are finalized it should be possible to make much larger boats with additional capabilities (multiple passengers, ovens, beds, cannon, etc).
Tested in single-player, LAN, and on dedicated server.
Small Boats Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Small Boats Mod
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Small Boats Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10