Download Minecraft Aether mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Aether Mod 2 Screenshots:
The Aether II is the termination to the Aether I. Much has changed since the days of the Aether I, but it still remains a quislingism between group from varied antithetical disciplines with a joint goal of creating a new and unique dimension.Is This Heaven? A Care at the Aether Mod for MineCraft
How to install Aether Mod for Minecraft:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded Minecraft 1.6.x using the Minecraft launcher
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download The Aether II for 1.6.x, Player Core API and The Threaded Lightning
- Run the Forge Installer and make sure Install Client is selected. Then click OK or change the destination folder if you’re not using the default location.
- On the Minecraft launcher, select the profile called “Forge”, and launch the game to make sure it runs
- Go to .minecraft (type “%appdata%” in the windows search bar and hit enter, then go to the folder called .minecraft)
- Copy the three files you downloaded to the folder called “mods”
- Now run the profile called Forge and you’re ready to play!