Custom Steve Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Custom Steve is a mod that helps you change the model of Steve in you Minecraft world. The differences between this mod and the other mod is that Custom Steve can models of industry standard into Minecraft. Download this mod now and Enjoy it!!!
Custom Steve Mod Screenshots:
Mod Spotlight and Video:
- OS at least Windows 7 (not yet support the linux or mac os.)
- 64bits JRE(32bits only works with Miku model)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Download the mod
- Find the location of .minecraft folder (C:Users[Your computer user]AppDataroaming.minecraft)
- Put CustomSteve***-Beta.jar into .minecraft/mods
- Extract CustomSteve***-Resources.zip to the root directory of Minecraft(which is at the same level as .minecraft)
- (*** is the version of the mod. e.g 162)
- Open CustomSteve/CS.txt，replace “Miku” with “yaya” or “Flandre”
- Currently our mod support model files of pmd format，and action files of vmd format.
- Only texture files of png or bmp format are supported.
- If texture files of tga format are detected in original files, they will be converted into png format.
- You can transplant weapon (a square and a skeleton) included in my models to your models, then your models will have a weapon in hand
- model files are located in CustomStevemodels
- texture files are located in .minecraftassetstextures