Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraf
Better Sprinting Mod allows players to bind sprinting to a key. On the other hand, it is compatible with most mods because of option changes like Optifine! How interesting this mod is! However, disadvantages are changing behavior of player entity or Menu Control (adding new buttons using GameSettings and the ways Menu Control works; it will break saving settings).
The sprinting system in Minecraft is always unfinished and unrefined, but don’t worry – Better Sprinting Mod provides you with a bunch of extra glitter.
- Sprint (hold) key which allows you to sprint
- Sprint (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles sneaking
- Sprint menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings ingame (default: O)
- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying boost when sprinting while flying in creative mode*
- Option to enable or disable sprinting in all directions*
- Option to disable mod’s functionalities (you can turn off the mod if a server doesn’t allow it)
- Compatibility with many popular mods, such as Forge, Optifine and SPC
- The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join.
This will now be changed to assign a key to sprint, but if you prefer long run, press the “G” key will always be running whatever your address. Another function will find it in the “Y” key down once allows us to always crouching.
This is designed to improve upon the Minecraft walking and sprinting, which we know so far alternated by double clicking on the “W” key mod.
This mod that allows you to bind sprinting to a key! Great thing about it is, that it’s compatible with most mods that change options, like Optifine! Only incompatibilities are with mods, that change behavior of player entity or Controls menu (adding new buttons using GameSettings will work, changing like, way Controls menu works/looks won’t – it’ll break saving settings).
The sprinting system in Minecraft always felt unfinished and unrefined, but don’t worry – Better Sprinting is here to save it and add a bunch of extra glitter!