This week Valve’s thinks of a little overhaul for Dota 2 with no addition in new saints. Notwithstanding, they have incorporated a full offered group guide framework for legends and thing forms inside the Dota 2 customer. Additionally, Medusa is currently empowered in Captains mode, Players can join various groups without a moment’s delay and bots are no more dropping huge amounts of teleports at side shops. You can check redesign changelog for more points of interest!
Dota 2 Patch Notes (2/21/2013):
– Fixed backswing behavior on some of Invoker’s skills.
– Fixed Last Word being dispelled by Purge/Cyclone/etc.
– Fixed Last Word interrupting channeling spells if the initial duration ends during the channel.
– Enabled Medusa in Captain’s Mode tournament version.
– Fixed Healing Ward not preserving its hotkey when leveled up.
– Added right click menu to the combat log with “Copy to clipboard” option.
– Added option to render the Co-Broadcaster’s camera. Use dota_minimap_draw_cocaster_camera 0 to disable.
– Added new right click option to backpack items to equip the entire set the item belongs to.
– Adjusted hero roles of Windrunner (fewer last hits) and Meepo (more last hits).
– Made Death Prophet bot more likely to use Crypt Swarm in teamfights.
– Made Necrolyte bot a bit more hesitant about using Death Pulse when laning.
– Fixed bots dropping thousands of TP scrolls at the side shops.
– Practice with Bots difficulty and team settings are now saved.
The size for this update is 226 MB, restart your Steam client to update Dota 2 automatically. Bristlebog (Bristleback) , Goblin Techies and Skywrath Mage are the next anticipated heroes. May be we’ll have to wait a week or two for one of them to be included in game.