10,000 Hours in 10 Minutes: Blogging for Profit. It takes 10,000 hours of practice to become an expert in something, but wouldn’t you rather get it done in 10 minutes?
Fortunately that’s all it will take to read today’s expert interview with Jennifer Baritchi of Dan & Jennifer Media. This dynamic duo created their own blog network and turned it into a successful endeavor.
Check out the full MediaShower interview with Jennifer about what makes a successful blog and how anyone can do it—if they know what to do.
- How long does it take for a blog to become profitable?
- What are some ways to assess the ideas you have for a blog, to see if they have appeal?
- Can “niche” blogs be profitable?
- What are some ways to promote your blog that may not be immediately obvious?
- Where does a blog fit in with a larger marketing strategy or branding plan?
- What are some misconceptions you find people have about making blogging a paying concern?
- What are some of the common ways a blog can make money?
- What are some mistakes fledgling bloggers make when trying to launch a profitable blog?
- What are the tools a blogger who wants to make money has to know about?